CrossRoads shall be non-denominational in character and in fact. It shall seek to emphasize the unity of all true believers. It shall be the position of this Church to give preeminence to the preaching of the gospel, the studying of the Word of God, and exalting the Lord Jesus Christ.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God, inerrant in the original writings, and that no products of history, tradition or culture should ever supersede its teachings.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious atoning death through His blood shed on Calvary, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that lost and sinful man is fallen and must be saved and converted, and man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
5. We believe in the person and work of the Holy Spirit as presented in both the Old and New Testaments and His present ministry by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
6. We believe the gifts of the Spirit spoken of in the New Testament are for the Church today.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; the saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. We believe in the Scriptural unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
This Church will observe two New Testament ordinances, Water Baptism and the Lord's Supper; Baptism as the need arises and Holy Communion at the discretion of the Elders. These ordinances are observed in obedience to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as visual enactments of love and devotion, yet are not essential for salvation.